More than 40 different diseases can be transmitted by rats and mice that cause serious health threats. Set up commercial mouse bait stations is essential to stay 100% safe and diseases free. Using rat bait station is pet-friendly and easy to use. A combination of rat poison and bait station increases the effectiveness and safety of rat baits because it keeps away non-targeted animals from rat poisons. Don’t use baits that require second time feeding.
I will help you choose the top 6 best bait stations for rats that encourage feeding. You can find two types of baits: non- anticoagulants and anticoagulants. Non-anticoagulants will be a better option in killing roof rats and mice. On the other hand, anticoagulants usually use when it comes to killing big Norway rats as they are toxin-resistant. So you have to choose carefully which bait station will fulfill your requirement and provides effective results in a single feed.
|Images||Bait Station||Our Ratings||Price|
|Protecta LP||9 out of 10||Medium|
|Bell labs protection bait station||8.6 out of 10||High|
|Redtop outdoor bait station||8.4 out of 10||Low|
|Victor mouse bait stations||8.5 out of 10||low|
|Eco pro rodent bait station||8.2 out of 10||Medium|
|Tomcat commercial mouse bait station||8.3 out of 10||Low|
Jump ahead to
- 1 Outdoor Bait stations placement tips
- 2 1. Protecta LP Rat bait station: low-budget rat station
- 3 2. Bell labs protection sidekick tamper-proof commercial mouse bait stations for mice
- 4 3. Redtop outdoor bait stations for mice
- 5 4. Victor Commercial mouse bait stations
- 6 5. Eco pro pest control bait station for home
- 7 6. Tomcat bait station reviews for outdoor use
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 FAQ related to exterior mouse bait stations
Outdoor Bait stations placement tips
1. It is essential to place the bait right way to access the food. Roof rats can travel long distance. For rats and mice, set up the station in 10-30 feet radius of infested areas.
2. If you want to kill big Norway rats, set up the bait station closer to ten feet around their sheltering areas.
3. After setting up the station, avoid moving it as they are very cunning and suspicious creatures. It is sensitive to any sudden movement in its surroundings.
4. Don’t forget to refill the station frequently with powerful Decon rat poison.
But the question is, what is the best bait station available for rats on the market in 2021? Our listed top 6 commercial mouse bait stations reviews will point you in the right track for picking the best products and provide long-lasting service for years.
1. Protecta LP Rat bait station: low-budget rat station
Protecta lp is a tamper-resistant key-locked rat station that provides a decent option for placing large and small bait chunk for all kinds of rats and mice. It can easily accessible because It locks automatically to reduce service time. You can choose between black and gray colors. It is specially designed for indoor use. Triangular shape helps to fit the station in corners and flush along the wall where rats run. Protecta LP outdoor rodent bait stations ensure the security of every pet and child living in the house.
1. Pet-friendly outdoor rat bait station provides high performance.
2. Specially designed to place for wet and damp areas
3. You can refill it frequently
4. Tamper-resistant all-weather bait station.
1. You can’t see inside because it won’t have any windows.
2. They are very lightweight.
2. Bell labs protection sidekick tamper-proof commercial mouse bait stations for mice
If you are dealing with numerous rats, you need a Bell labs tamper-proof heavy-duty bait station. The station is effective in capturing big Norway rats. It is durable and easy to secure as it comes with a screw-locked system. Injection-module plastic allows it to place vertically and can deal with extreme outdoor weather conditions.
1. It is easy to clean
2. Capable to work in all-weather conditions
3. The composite plastic makes it more durable
4. Bell Labs bait station is suitable for inside and outside the building
5. User-friendly reusable bait station
1. Sometimes it stuck while opening station. But it’s a rare case.
3. Redtop outdoor bait stations for mice
It is an effective way of dispatching rats and mice from your areas by using the RedTop bait station. Its tamper-resistant, durable design provides long-lasting service and withstand tough weather conditions both inside and outside the property. You can set up all kinds of baits such as a large bait chunk pellets or to attract rats easily. Redtop rat bait station minimizes the chance of injury from accidental poisoning in pets and other wildlife animals.
1. You can place it vertically on any structure
2. Redtop commercial rodent bait stations are easy to use and setup
3. You can refill it again and again
4. Pet-friendly, durable construction
5. Provides long-lasting service.
6. Best bait station for mice and rats.
1. You will get only one key. So keep the bait station key safe.
4. Victor Commercial mouse bait stations
Victor’s refillable mouse bait station is one of the most heavy-duty outdoor bait stations available on the market in 2021. Its long-lasting composite body will give you full access to use it roughly in anywhere. It comes with a secure key locking system, and there is no danger of the bait falling out from the station. So it can clear up your rat infestation problem without hurting your pets and children.
1. The mechanism ensures long-lasting performance
2. It is easy to clean and operate
3. Victor rodent bait station keeps your pets and kids away from baits.
4. Highly effective on all kinds of rats.
5. It can be placed anywhere.
1. It is a little costly.
So if you are searching for cheap outdoor bait stations for rats, then I would suggest you to buy a Victor disposable mouse bait station. But for indoor use, electric traps are more effective than bait stations.
5. Eco pro pest control bait station for home
Eco Pro Pest control commercial mouse bait stations offer a sturdy, waterproof design to keep the bait dry when you placed the bait in wet areas. It will help you whether you have rats or mice in your house. Its compact versatile design will help you to place the bait near the corners or drains. It has two locking mechanisms that prevent kids and pets from accessing the bait. There is no issue with opening the bait station, and it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor.
1. Eco Pro is a tamper-resistant, secure bait station.
2. It can work in an all-weather environment
3. The Best product at an affordable price
4. You can reuse it multiple times
5. Easy to use, and setup
1. The plastic is thinner than that of other bait stations.
6. Tomcat bait station reviews for outdoor use
Tomcat mouse killer bait station comes with some unique features to provide satisfaction to its users. It has a tiny window that allows you to look inside the rat station, when the case needs to re-bait. It is easier to open and set up. It provides high-level security to its owners where there are kids or dogs. The bait box is easy to clean and refill. So if you are searching for outdoor bait stations for mice and rats, Tomcat would be a smart choice.
1. It has a high-level security system
2. Tomcat outdoor bait stations are tamper-proof
3. Easy to open and clean
4. It has window facility.
5. It is safe around kids and pets
1. This commercial mouse bait stations take some time to re-bait.
The combination of bait blocks and a commercial bait station is more effective in eliminating these harmful rodents from your property for a long period. So it is important to buy the best bait station for mice to get rid of these annoying rats and mice. If you have any queries about this post or need any suggestions, please comment below. I will try to answer your question as soon as possible.
How does tomcat bait station work?
An exterior mouse bait station is smarter than a mousetrap. It holds bait blocks that smell and look like a mouse food to attract rodents easily. A rat seeking out food and crawl inside the station and chew the bait. Then they return to their nest and in several days. Tomcat is EPA approved. You can also monitor inside the bait station via the window.
How to use tomcat bait station?
Rat poison is not a recommended option for controlling rodents. So the commercial mouse bait station is a smart solution to reduce their infestation. You need to unfold the Tomcat disposable bait station pack. Then set some peanut butter, bacon, fruit, fish as a bait into the tunnel. Place the outdoor mouse bait stations about 45-50 feet (ca. 15 m) apart around their nest. Make the station secure from pets and kids. When a rat or mouse enters into the tunnel and bite the bait, it will be captured.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.